Sunday, 4 September 2011

My New Memo Board

Time for a particularly random post - my new memo board - I just love it!  Its a one of a kind, personalised board made by theFragileBird for my kitchen.

I came across theFragileBird by accident - a friend posted a picture on Facebook of the memo board his girlfriend had made for their kitchen and a few photo comments later  I was on my way to having one of my own.  In our new house we have an integrated fridge and freezer, so I'd lost my magnetic noticeboard (aka the fridge) and wanted (needed) something to replace it!  Having seen Steve and El's memo board I knew that would be just perfect! Do you all like?




A memo board from theFragileBird costs around the same as buying one from any high street outlet, but its truly customised to what you want - so much better!  We have pegs for hanging receipts and pictures, a blackboard for making notes to ourselves and a soft heart pin cushion which is already being used for a runaway button! And the main board is covered in (what I think) is an oil cloth type material so it will withstand the grease and dust flying around my kitchen! And it says 'stuff' because that what it will be used for.....





So yes this was a bit of a sales pitch for El and her creations, but I truly love the board and just felt the need to shout about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment