I’m playing catch up with CPD23, so the next few ‘things’ may be quite brief posts!
I took at look at thing 17 last week, and was pleasantly surprised as I think I will try to use them both again in the future…
Having never heard of Prezi, I realised I had seen it in action – once by an author and once by a sales company, both of whom gave excellent presentations. The author especially kept the children he was talking to enthralled, with the clever ‘tricks’ within his presentation.
So time for me to have a play with it – I created an online account and used one of their templates to see what I could do. It took me a while but I did OK (no more than OK though). I have a training course to run in November/December and am thinking I may try uploading my basic PowerPoint in to see what I can do with it – we shall see how well that turns out. I’ll be keeping my basic PowerPoint on hand just in case….
Slideshare I will definitely look into using properly in the future. The training course I mentioned above will have a number of attendees who work very few hours, I’m thinking that if I can upload my presentation to the Slideshare site they will be able to access it much quicker following the course (if they wish) as can login from home and not need to worry about being connected to the work network.
No comments:
Post a Comment