I’ve not blogged for a while – after completing CPD23 I wondered what to blog about for a bit, so here’s a few ramblings!
It’s been a rollercoaster few weeks for us at home which has meant other things taking a bit of a backseat – healthy eating being one of those!
I have eaten what I wanted when I wanted – rebelling against something someone said about hospital visits not being an excuse for weight gain I think! I’ve also noticed I’ve been drinking more – alcohol, not water that it! My no drinking on a school night has lapsed and we’ve been having a glass of wine with dinner mid week.
So last night I went back to the slimming club – the NHS research published showing how effective clubs were has spurred me back on. Last night’s weigh in was as expected, I was back to where I was at the start of September. So I’ve shrugged that off and am facing the week ahead with a food diary and a plan! That plan is to plan every day and make wise choices when events mean that the dinner plan fails. No wine with dinner in the week, but it’s still allowed at weekends – I refuse to cut anything out completely as that just means I’ll binge at some point and fail! So far so good today, but watch this space and I’ll let you know how it goes over the next week or so!
Now to something completely different – chartership!
The latest version of the evaluative statement is with my mentor, it 13 words over the 1000 word limit so needs some editing but I’m happier with it than I was and depending on the feedback received the elusive MCLIP could be that little bit closer! I’m now going through my evidence and checking that I’ve chosen the best pieces to show what I’ve done.
So ramblings….feels quite good to be blogging about something again, going to get me thinking about what I can blog about regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment