Thursday, 12 July 2012

Hello again!

Well its been a while since i blogged - before Christmas last year to be exact.  I' stopped because the blog had been created around the 23 things course and everything i wanted to ramble about now was of a more personal nature.  So I've renamed the blog and am going to give it a whirl with my own personal ramblings - here goes nothing.....


I noticed my last post mentioned i was going to jump into the North Sea on Christmas day- I did it! and here is the picture to prove it - this is myself, MiL & SiL running into the sea at Felixstowe in aid of St Elizabeth Hospice - we raised over £900, go us!

Running into the North Sea on Christmas day 2011
Now i've started this up again i'll try to post more regularly - we'll see - but lets face it, once a quarter is more recent than recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment