Monday, 22 August 2011

I failed!

In my last post i said i would have my latest version of my chartership statement completed by today - i failed!

I'd like to blame it on dog-sitting and her needing walking, but to be honest i'd had a manic week and I just didn't have the energy.  So although we did have the dog to walk I also slept a lot and watched X factor Saturday eve when i should have been writing.

Sunday we then went to the Westleton Barrel fair (a really great day out) and took the dog to the beach for a swim so more time not spent on the statement. 
(Ruby after her dip at Dunwich!)

I've pulled together some evidence this week and know what i need to do (i think) but have decided no more false promises to myself. (and no more unrealistic deadlines when i'm having a busy time at work). From next month my working pattern changes, which gives me more time for the writing (and re-writing) so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment