....I will have completed the next draft of my chartership evaluation statement. And I’m putting it out here so that I do it!
Becoming a chartered librarian is important to me for a sense of personal accomplishment, but I’ve been so busy lately that something else always seems to take priority over it. Since the last time I wrote about my statement I’ve re-written it, met with my mentor, written some more, been on holiday and moved house! The house move has put everything on the back burner a bit (word of advice never move holiday and go on holiday 6 days later – you just come back and wonder what to do first!) but now we’re sort of settled so it’s time to stop with the excuses and get back on with stuff.
I’ve got a few things on this week, but with some snatched moments at work or on the train and two dedicated evenings when the boyf is out I plan to be well on my way by the time the weekend gets here. And then next weekend I WILL complete the latest version to email over to my mentor next Monday. Hold me to it blog reader….
No comments:
Post a Comment