I thought I’d take the opportunity to write a quick post introduce myself, but first I should say that this is an early attempt at blogging, so forgive me if I make a few blogging ‘faux pas’ along the way! I did set a blog up before to chart my progress through the original '23 things' program, but this blog is more about me rather than that process so this could be a real mix of topics!!
I hope to use this blog to improve (gain!) my blogging skills, and maybe pick up some useful hints and tips along the way- If you have any to share please drop me a line.
Lisa
I hope to use this blog to improve (gain!) my blogging skills, and maybe pick up some useful hints and tips along the way- If you have any to share please drop me a line.
Lisa
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same boat blog-wise - this CPD23 course is the first time I've tried proper blogging (discounting changing my status on Facebook, etc). I'm a little nervous about whether it's going to be any good - at the moment even the design is still under construction with no profile pic or anything. Any suggestions on friendly-but professional designs or what topics to include?
Hi CJ - i have just played around with the templates until i've found one i like and have added/removed the gadgets also. So no real help i can give you other than just play around with it a bit - i'm still trying to work out whether i can change the clock to GMT/BST!
ReplyDelete